Sodacan Boards makes our Navy Special Operations Foundation (NSOF) 42" DTP Frosty longboard skateboard. It is custom made for NSOF and their amazing supporters that demand American made quality and high performance that just can't be made anywhere else.
Proceeds from the sale of NSOF skateboards will be donated to the Navy Special Operations Foundation (www.NSOF.org)
This foundation was founded in memory of all our brothers who have paid the ultimate sacrifice in defense of this nation. Formed by active or former members and their spouses, their guiding principles are driven by the strong bonds created during nearly two decades of combat around the globe. They understand through their experience what our families and operators need so they can stay in the fight and persevere through the most difficult circumstances
- Cruising: The design is great for sidewalks, parking lots, or hoping up and down curbs.
- Freeride: The deck platform drop holds your feet in position on curves and stand-up slides.
- Downhill: The deck stiffness and stability makes it great for downhill runs.
- Beginner: The 35" size is great for corners and longboarding. Its Aluminum deck material will be absorb all the torture they grind onto it, and will last much longer than a wood deck. The low center of gravity from the platform drop makes it easier to ride for any level skater.
- Bear Trucks- We use only the best trucks, for optimum maneuverability, safety, and style.
- Abec 9 Bearings- We use only the best bearings in the construction of our boards so that riders are confident in the safety and durability of their board.
Finger Grommet - You stick your fingers in here to help you comfortably carry the board.
- End Caps - End caps made from recycled plastic help protect the board from grinding
- Laser Cut Grip Tape - We have very advanced custom and stock designs available that are laser cut out of various colors of grip tape to produce eye catching designs.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - Numerous paint colors are available. Which one do you want?
Used as designed and intended our boards are tested by riders in up to 300 lbs.
Every Sodacan Board is hand-made in the U.S.A out of recycled aluminum and plastics. These durable, customizable boards prove that style, comfort and Eco-friendly are the perfect combination for novice and expert riders.