- Cruising: The design is great for sidewalks, parking lots, or hoping up and down curbs.
- Freeride: The deck platform drop holds your feet in position on curves and stand-up slides.
- Downhill: The deck stiffness and stability makes it great for downhill runs.
- Bear Trucks - We use only the best trucks, for optimum maneuverability, safety, and style.
- Abec 9 Bearings - We use only the best bearings in the construction of our boards so that riders are confident in the safety and durability of their board.
- Finger Grommet - You stick your fingers in here to help you comfortably carry the board.
- End Caps - End caps made from recycled plastic help protect the board from grinding
- Laser Cut Grip Tape - We have very advanced custom and stock designs available that are laser cut out of various colors of grip tape to produce eye catching designs.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - Numerous paint colors are available. Which one do you want?
|Width||10.5" at its widest point|
|Truck Mount||Drop-through trucks|
Used as designed and intended our boards are tested by riders in up to 300 lbs.
Every Sodacan Board is hand-made in the U.S.A out of recycled aluminum and plastics. These durable, customizable boards prove that style, comfort and Eco-friendly are the perfect combination for novice and expert riders.